Hello SJB families,
The Health Units have provided the following tips in preparation for Valentine’s Day for any families who wish to send in Valentines to their classmates.
· Encourage your child to perform hand hygiene before writing on the cards.
· Please have your child write their name only and not personalize each card. This will help make it easier as only the classroom teacher is able to distribute the cards.
· Teachers will perform hand hygiene before and after distribution.
· Encourage students to perform hand hygiene after touching them.
· There are no other items allowed to be distributed (treats, pencils etc) only CARDS.